Monday, April 23, 2007

What was I Gonna Say...

Yes, i had something in mind to post about earlier today...and now i've lost it. I guess I've got what Erin had...

Ok, i'm shootin' from the hip tonight. So, we're roughly a third of the way through 2007. Time for a check-up. How is 2007 treating you? 2007 has been better than i thought it would be. I think it could be better though...i see a lot of potential for improvement. Things just need to work themselves out...

I really wish i could remember what it was that i was gonna say...hmmm...

Um...Oh, i was relieved that the security procedures haven't changed at work. I was a bit worried that there was going to be a huge traffic jam at the gates this morning, but all was normal. There were no issues getting into work today. I hope it stays that way...

Oh...as luck would have it, while watching Scrubs tonight, i've got another line to ponder. "Nothing worth having comes easy." Is this why life is so hard? I guess all that hard work is for something after all.

No comments: