Yes, I decided to do an early evening post today. I know some of my evening readers are looking for new stuff...so i thought i'd oblige.
First of all...i have a new addition to the blog. I call it "The Thought". From time to time, i'll update the thought, which will be a lyric, a movie quote, or a piece of literature. The thought may or may not reflect my mood. It may or may not have a message. I sometimes like to be cryptic...if you haven't figured that out already. Most things i do are with a purpose. Now, the fun part...figure out where the thought came from...a simple google search will probably yield the correct results. Have fun.
I am nearing 5000 visitors to the blog since i've been keeping track of visitors -- i don't quite remember when i started that, but i'm a 118 visitors away from that nice round number of 5000. Will you be number 5000?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment