Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Patience

For those of you that know me, you know that i have a lot of patience. i'm a very laid back kinda guy. It's just the way i roll. How does the old addage go, 'Good things come to those that wait...'? I sure hope that is the case. I could use some good things in my life. So good things...come my way. I await your arrival.

I had actually wanted to develop this post, but the fact of the matter is that my brain shut down about an hour ago and i'm struggling just to type this post.

I find it hard to believe that 4.5 months have passed in 2007 already. Where did the time go? There must be an equation out there that relates the apparent passing of time with the age of a person...and the older a person gets the faster time passes. It sure feels that way to me...i know a bit contradictory to the whole patience thing.

Ok, i'm just babbling now...which i tend to do a lot too...

Hurry up and wait...

No comments: