Lot's of little things to blog about tonight...where to start?
Let's see, i wanted to mow the backyard today after work...but it was just a little too mushy. I suppose that is expected after 4.3 inches of rain. I'll mow the lawn tomorrow. I was going to go to an Aeros game tomorrow, but Jason is on call and couldn't make it. So, i'll take advantage of the extra time and get some yard work done.
Tonight was the first night of the Astros season. Well, the Astros pretty much picked up where they left off last year. Great starting pitching, bad relief pitching. The Astros lost in 10 innings.
I've added another vehicle to my list of probables: 2008 Land Rover LR2. It's just slightly out of my price range, but perhaps the right financing and down payments could make it feasible. I think the Nissan Murano is still number one on the list though.
Finding Reason has added another practice day in hopes of building a bigger catalog of songs. It's been a month or so since we've been in the studio. Ben has been busy with LTS. Greg has been in Italy on business. And, I am just me... We still search for a drummer.
I feel another prophetic post coming on...i just don't know how to word it just yet...i know, me at a loss for words? it does happen...
I've added my email address to the right side of the blog. That way, you can send me private messages if you don't want your comments to be posted with the general comments.
Well, i suppose that's it for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment