Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Ever Have...

...a moment where you wanted to do or say something, but then you somehow talked yourself out of it? Well, i didn't have that moment today, but i have been experiencing it more often over the last few weeks. Well, that's about all i have to say about that...it was just a random thought i had today and thought i'd share it with you.

Today was a rather long day. I spent 11.5 hours at work. We had a flight specific simulation preparing for the STS118/13A.1 mission. That flight isn't scheduled to launch until NET (no earlier than) August 5th or something in early August. I have to put in the NET because the launch schedule is dependent upon some repairs being made to the External Tank for the STS117/13A mission. I will keep you informed on the progress of my flight as i learn more information.

Due to the long work day, i missed guitar lessons tonight...oh well. I also missed dinner. the day pretty much went like this: work, drive home to get football gear, drive to football, home to take a shower...and now i write to you. I at least ate lunch.

Football was miserable...MudDogs took a beating. But i'm over that now...

The weather was awesome today too...too bad i spend half of it indoors...in a windowless buidling...such is life.

I hope that the weekend turns out to be a good one...i'm exhausted already. I need to relax...

No comments: