Good morning. I'm just now wrapping up a fairly relaxing evening. After doing a little vacuuming, i decided that it was time to wash the cruiser and get it prepped for sale. The cruiser probably hasn't been washed in at least a year...well, at least to the detail that i'm known for. If i'm gonna sell/trade in the cruise, she's got to look her best. So, i spent a few hours cleaning her up. I didn't do my best job...there was just too much dirt and grime. I still need to put a coat of wax on her and polish up the chromies again. I did get a little sun today too (yes, mom, i used sunscreen). But man, the sun can drain you of energy. Perhaps that's why i'm so relaxed right now...well part of it anyway.
After getting all cleaned up from my time spent outside, i was just about to sit in front of the TV, when i got an invite to see some live Jazz (Thanks Erin). That was an easy choice for multiple reasons. Andrew, Erin, Tarik, and I enjoyed some pretty good jazz at Cezanne's off of Montrose. When we got there, it was standing room only and pretty packed at that. In between sets we headed downstairs to the Black Labrador and had a drink. Sitting and listening to jazz reminded me of my days in California when we'd spend friday nights at the hotel bar listening to Bob's collection of jazz and blues material. To relive those days, i ordered a long island iced tea...which came short on the "tea" part. Here is another source of relaxation. We finished the night by listening to the last set of Kristine Mills. She's a friend of Tarik's. It was a good night.
Well, i'm going to take advantage of my relaxed state and get some sleep.
G'night or G'morning...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment