Saturday, April 14, 2007

Lousy Timing Strikes Again

Timing and me just don't seem to get along. I have no sense of timing when it comes to playing music, and i have an issue with timing on other matters. Sorry Erin. I promise, i'll make it up to you. I was disappointed.

So, now on to some random things for today. Had a hair appointment today...the cause of the timing issues. I started to clean the house today. One of my old friends from high school and his wife will be in town next weekend. I figured i'd start cleaning now and by the time next weekend rolls around, i'll be set. The following week, my brother and his wife will be town for the day. They will be getting back from a cruise to Cozumel and the Yucatan. I'm jealous. I need a vacation.

I did more guitar work today. My fingers are starting to hurt...no pain, no gain, right. I'm sure tomorrow will be more of the same. I've got to get better at this thing...

The yard crew came to the house today...the yard looks nice. It's been 3 weeks since they've been here...stupid weather has prevented them from coming here. I was almost at the point where i was going to do the yard myself. But you know me, i'm lazy.

Well, i guess this will about wrap up Saturday. I think i'm going to do some reading now...

No comments: