Ok, so not really a first, but for the first time in about 8 months, i left work early. I left work about 3:30 and it was awesome. I took a short power nap before i had to get out on the town. I had guitar lessons in Pearland, and then i had football back at JSC. I was worried that i'd miss the first part of the game, but traffic was light, the stop light gods were good to me and i made it there with about 15 minutes to spare. We picked up a few extra players this week since softball was canceled again (Sorry once again Moose & Erin). The MudDogs needed to perform well...especially since our last performance was less than stellar. We did very well tonight...but we weren't playing a very good team. However, a win is a win and definitely a confidence booster. Yours truly scored 2 touchdowns...
Congrats to my cousin Kristine who just got her Aggie Ring.
I think i will take half a day off on Friday...i recommend you take some time off too... Perhaps we can go do something together?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment