My old vacuum cleaner succumbed to a horrible death, death by cat hair. Somehow cat hair got into the motor and choked it to death. I decided that i wasn't going to play around this time...i was going to get a vacuum cleaner that 1) didn't clog and 2) could handle pet hair. Well, that pretty much narrowed down the choices for me to a Dyson. A quick trip to Best Buy this morning and i came home with this beast. This beast is a pretty incredible design and true to it's calling, it never lost suction...and it pulled all sorts of things out of my carpets and couches. I almost took a picture of the disgusting things pulled from my carpet, but decided that it was really embarrassing. It was really surprising to see how much stuff it picked up...the carpets were vacuumed just last week.
The couches are nearly free of cat hair...so don't fear sitting and relaxing on my couches. I still have a lot more vacuuming to do, but i do have other things i'd like to get to today, so i'm gonna take a break from that chore. Mom, you'll love this vacuum cleaner!
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Please delete this post before Lisa reads it!!!!!!!!!!
hehe...i can sympathize with your pain...but it was really needed!
Man, I've bought cars that cost that much!
-R
seriously whats going on here? where are you priorities? Think of all the cool things you could have bought with that much money and you buy a vacuum? I can't even spell vacuum. By the way, for 1 vaccum a month I can live nicely down here!
Hahahaha - I've rode/towed that car that Rob spoke about above. It sucked about as much as the Dyson can!
Burn!
Hey, we own the DC-15 Animal by Dyson. It's worth every penny! It sucks big time!
Post a Comment