Today's weather is unbelievable. Absolutely gorgeous. In fact, this post comes to you from my backyard. I decided that i would take advantage of the good weather, come sit out on the back patio and play a little guitar. I brought the laptop along so that i could play through some music. Ahh...wireless...it is so nice. I brought the acoustic outside and worked through some material. It's actually very relaxing out here. Too bad this weather won't stick around very long. It reminds me very much of San Diego. Ahhh...i love San Diego.
Anyway, i hope that you got out to enjoy the weather today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was a very plesant day to do yard work! Nice cool breeze, I wish it was like this year round!
We should all take a trip to San Diego!!!
Let me get a girlfriend first...being the 5th wheel is no fun.
Post a Comment