Ha...the last post was classic Todd. I did have a thought, but i lost it. So, well...i left the post blank.
I think i was going to say something like...Sometimes the things you are looking for are right where you left them...
honestly, i had a glimpse through the window of life and had a rather nifty post in my head. Not sure where it went though. But as with most things, it looks better in my head than it does on paper, or coming out of my mouth. I have a unique mind. i just wish you could see what's in there.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
deep thoughts indeed!!!!!! todd has done some deep thinking lately i take it?????
p.s. if you have any crazy ideas that might help with my next book,i am open for suggestion,LOL
I'll be you it was something like, "Eventualy you'll find your self turning so far left, you end up turning right." - Doc Hudson
Post a Comment