Saturday, January 12, 2008

Absolutely Gorgeous!

Her name would be weather. Wow...the weather is absolutely gorgeous today. I hope you get a chance to get out and enjoy it. This morning i got out and got some exercise. We played football for a little over 2 hours. It was great!!

I hope the weather holds out for all the marathon runners tomorrow. This is where i wish all the marathon runners good luck tomorrow. I'm sure i'm gonna forget some people but here it goes: The 26 milers: Charlie M. and Erin. H. The 13 milers: Erin R. and Branelle C. The 5Kers: Melissa W. and Lisa P. I seem to have drawn a blank, but i think there are more people that i know that are running the marathon.

If you ask me, all of you runners are psycho. I just don't get it...which leads me to my next question. Why do you run?

At any rate...have a good run and enjoy the weather! Good luck!

No comments: