Remember late last year when i posted this?
In a weird bout of predictability, i called this one.
Today, my new Spy sunglasses arrived in the mail. And as i was getting ready for work this morning, i grabbed my jacket to head out the door. And wouldn't you know it, my old pair of sunglasses were in the pocket. Great!
Now, back to the new arrivals. Earlier this year, i was perusing ebay for a new pair of Spy sunglasses. I saw an auction for a pair of aviator style Spy sunglasses for about $45 off of retail as the opening bid. I thought to myself, sure, i'll bid on this. There's no way i'll win at this low price. And that was the last i thought of that.
Later in the week i went shopping of a pair of Spy sunglasses and found a pair that i liked. So, i bought them...and since they were on clearance they weren't refundable.
Turns out i won that auction...and they arrived today...the day i found my old pair. Again, my poor timing strikes again. I wonder how many times my poor timing will affect me this year?
Anyway, i am now the owner of 3 pair of Spy sunglasses. I should be set with sunglasses for several years to come.
See...i don't lose many things...just misplace them.
Now, on to the music front. I worked on the cover again tonight. I know i keep calling it the cover...perhaps in the near future i'll let you in on what that cover song is. I'm getting more comfortable on that song, although there are a few places where i need a lot of work. I shall continue to work...i want this to happen.
I did a little more work on Ghost tonight too. the good news is i really haven't worked on Ghost for 2 days now, and i did fairly well on the parts i've already learned. A few mistakes here and there, but overall, i was pleased.
We'll see how FR practice goes on Sunday morning...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment