Saturday, January 19, 2008

Random

Yes, we played football this morning. Yes, it was cold...at first. I think the temperature was around 45 degrees F this morning...but the wind, the wind is what sucked. It was incredibly cold with the wind. But once we all got moving around it wasn't so bad. Two hours later we were done for the day.

Following football some of us headed over to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch. I have never had good service at that establishment...and i'm not the only one that has had that experience. It's a shame too, cause the food is pretty good. Well, i don't visit that establishment that much so i guess i can put up with horrible service for the good food.

Didn't work a whole lot on music today. I know...i was bad. I did put in half an hour's worth of music though. Tomorrow morning, too early for me on a Sunday (8:30am), Finding Reason will have a weekly jam session. We'll work on our our material as well as our cover material. i think i may have stumbled across some new music in my 15 minutes of work. But i didn't plug in the electric to see how it sounds...i'll try it out tomorrow.

Hope you had a good Saturday. Stay warm...

1 comment:

JS77 said...

we have a Joe's Crab Shack here in tucson,with fantastic food for a Joe's,but the worst service i have ever had anywhere in my life!!!!!!!!! sounds like you had a day full of fun,stay warm,lol.

its in the 60's here