Welcome to 2008! I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! May this year bring you all your dreams and desires...
If i could look into my crystal ball, i'd tell you what the new year will bring...but since i'm not that talented, i can tell you some of the things that i'd like to get done in the next 365 days.
• Complete the studio (minus a few pieces of wall art here and there)
• Buy that new vehicle
• Clean out the clutter from around the house
• Maybe get me a girlfriend
• Help take Finding Reason to that next level
• And some other things…
I have a few other things in mind, but no need to spill the beans on my evil plans...hehe
I won't give you the priority of which i'd like to accomplish first...you'll have to come back here to find out what happens this year.
Again, hope you have a good year! Enjoy it while it lasts...i'll be gone before you know it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment