Friday, January 18, 2008

Favorite Time?

I don't have anything of relevance to report tonight. So, i thought i'd share something with you. Time. Time seems to be a recurring theme in some of my blogs. I thought i'd tell you my favorite time. It's kind of a trick question. I have a weird fascination with sequential numbers. So, it stands to reason that my favorite time is one that has sequential numbers, but only in increasing order. Of course, this only works on digital clocks. Those with actual hands just don't offer as much enjoyment. I get all giddy when i look at the computer or a digital clock and see 12:34 or 1:23 or 2:34...and so on. So, i don't really have a favorite time...i have favorite times. But they are only favorites because they represent my weird sequential fascination...they hold no other significance. I know, i'm weird like that.
What is your favorite time?

I barely picked up the guitar tonight. Tonight was one of those nights where going anywhere wasn't going to be fun (on account of the weather). I should sleep well tonight...the slow rain makes todd sleepy.

Do you have any big plans for the 3 day weekend? My only plans are to play football tomorrow morning (weather permitting) and Finding Reason practice on sunday. I'm sure i'll fill in the rest of the time with some studio work and lots of tv watching.

Enjoy the long weekend...stay dry...and stay warm...

1 comment:

Joshua said...

It's only a long weekend for some of you!!