Tuesday, January 01, 2008

On a Roll

I decided that day one is a good place to start on getting some of the clutter removed from this house. I thought i'd start small...no need to get it all done in a day (which would be impossible in itself). I started cleaning out the spare bedroom closet and my hall linen closet. Between the two small closets, i was able to fill two garbage bags up with junk. I re-arranged some boxes and re-washed all the linens. More room and a nice neat closet. I declare victory today.

I didn't get any studio work done today, but i am in the studio listening to some music...studying, if you will...

Tomorrow, i return to work. I must say that it's been wonderful to be off of work for 9 straight days. I was able to accomplish quite a bit over those 9 days. Too bad I don't get an opportunity to do that more often.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring....?

No comments: