Friday, January 04, 2008

The Friday That Sucked

Ok...it's not really that bad. Turns out that going back to work proved to be a little more difficult to do than originally thought. After about 3 or 4 hours at work today, i couldn't take it any more. I had to get out of there.

I went by Aaron Brothers on my way home to take advantage of their buy-one-get-one-for-a-cent-sale. I felt as though i spent over an hour in there...trying to decided what i needed. I have these ideas in my head, but i couldn't resolve the size that i needed. So, i just bought some simple frames for some of my certificates/awards at work. Luckily, the sale lasts another 3 weeks...so i should have plenty of time to find the frames i want (but there is a shortage on square frames). That is a topic all in itself...why are nearly all frames rectangular?? I digress...

I swung by Freebirds on my way home...Yummy. Once my tummy was full, i couldn't stay awake...nap-nap time.

This is one of those days where i would've rather been out doing something rather than holed up here in the house. But...that's where i spent my time...here in the house...watched a little TV...got into the studio to start working on "Ghost". Tomorrow will be more studio work. I need to work on the new cover, "Ghost" and "Dark Road"...so much to do...

Sunday will be a Finding Reason jam session (i think). Greg had some last minute issues crop up...but i'd still like to get together.

So, it wasn't all that bad...just a little lonely.

No comments: