First of all, i got up an hour earlier than my what i set my alarm for this morning...how disappointing. I missed out on a great hour...at least that is what i'm telling myself.
After work, a few ADCOs went to Boondoggles for a little celebration. Today was the 100 day celebration for Peggy and Yuri. We also celebrated Dan's Around the World in 80 Days. The crew was nice and bought those of us that attended some tasty beverages to take the edge off of our daily grind. We had a good time with some good conversation. I also saw Mike LA there...not only did he recognize me, but he remembered my name too. Pretty cool, huh?
I didn't get chance to work on music tonight. I was way too tired to get into the studio. And the sad part is that i had been jonesing to work on stuff all day. I still have 3 days left before FR gets together, so i can get in some more music time.
Happy Hump Day to ya...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment