Saturday, January 05, 2008

Lunch Break

In keeping true to my new year's goals, i did some interior detailing on Petey. Actually there is an ulterior motive behind the interior cleaning. I hope to draw a bigger trade-in value or sale price when i get the nerve to buy the Infiniti. I did take care of Petey for the last 7+ years. Of course over the last few years, the time in which i devoted to the cleaning declined. I only spent a few hours on cleaning the interior today....i didn't do a thorough cleaning though...there is a point at which getting it any cleaner would not yield any more return.

Now that my lunch break is over...i think i'll either take a nap...or go into the studio and work on some music. I think i'm done with the cruiser for today. I need to polish the chromies at some point prior to taking it in...perhaps next weekend?

See ya later...

No comments: