Friday, January 25, 2008

Horelica House of Music -- Edition 22

This is the Finding Reason cover edition. These two bands are the choice bands for Finding Reason's first two covers.



The Smashing Pumpkins are making their third appearance here on Horelica House of Music. No secret here that i'm a crazed Pumpkins fan. So, i was pretty excited when Ben mentioned he wanted to do a song off of this album. I've given you enough hints on what song we're doing in previous posts. If you didn't get it, then you'll just have to see it live...



Alice in Chains make their second appearance here on Horelica House of Music. When Ben, Greg, and I got together we cited Alice in Chains as one of our influences. I think it says so on our garageband website. Wow...i haven't been to this website in a while...perhaps we should update it.
I've also left a hint lying around about which song we're doing from this album.

Tonight i had dinner with Josh and Lisa. While waiting for our table, i ran into my hair stylist, Ashley and her boyfriend. I think that was the first time i've seen her outside of the mall. I'll be seeing her in the next week or so.

After dinner it was time to hit the studio. I ran through the 6 songs and i'm getting more and more comfortable with each. I hope i don't lose the touch when i go off to Moscow again.

Tomorrow morning is another round of soggy football. I'm sure there will be some more studio work...since there is another Finding Reason practice on Sunday morning, followed by a short visit by the parents...

Have a good weekend.

No comments: