Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ugggh

Working the evening shift has its ups and downs. I get to sleep late...well, that's about all i can think of right now for the ups. The downs are draining me. I don't know why i'm so tired after these evening shifts. Tonight's shift was a bit more normal...much better than the previous two. But i think tomorrow and Friday's shift will be just as chaotic as the first two this week. Perhaps that's why i'm so tired. This week has been somewhat unusual.

I was hoping to see LTS on Friday night, but i don't think that'll happen. I hope to salvage the late evening though.

I did have a post topic in mind, but that thought got lost in head full of things...and nothing at all.

1 comment:

JS77 said...

you definitely need a vacation, we are ready for you in arizona whenever you want a break,LOL!!!!!!