I got home so late last night from work that i didn't have a chance to post. My two year anniversary as a certified ADCO has come and gone (Jan 27). It seems like i've been certified for 10 years...well, that's what it feels like. I keep a "flight log" of my console hours, much like we pilots keep of our flight time. That's where i got the idea...i wasn't flying airplanes anymore, so i figured i'd start a flight log of my other vehicle, the ISS. I don't have my ISS flight log in front of me, but the last time i updated it, i had nearly 2000 hours. Of that total, a couple of hundred hours are from my backroom certified support (HawkI). I think i was backroom certified somewhere around July 2004.
I don't know how many more hours i have left in me, but i'll keep going until it's time for a career change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Are you seeing a career change in your future?
congrats on the anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!
sounds like you need a vacation?????
Nope...no career change right now.
Post a Comment