This afternoon, i was in a melancholy mood. Not sure why...maybe it was the weather? Anyway...i really didn't feel like doing much tonight. I really didn't even feel like going into the studio. But after grabbing a bite to eat i wandered into the studio to try to work on some music. I worked on the cover some more. After a few run throughs and some studying, my mood lifted. My spirits were lifted and i had a smile on my face. I think i have the whole song down now. I just need to polish the dull spots. But i think i could fake it for one more show. Ok, that's enough with the hints.
I don't know what it was, but i saw the song differently than before. The part that i was struggling with came quite easily for me tonight. After two more times through the song i decided i'd put that song down and work on another one. I made a little more progress on the other cover and was satisfied with that so i left the studio feeling accomplished.
So, it seems that playing music is therapeutic for me. I think i always knew that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
anytime you need a chat,we are here for ya !!!!!! you know i will let ya talk my ear off anyday,even if you need to vent! *HUGS* glad your music helped you feel better....
Post a Comment