Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Fedora

So, the parents came into town today and mom cooked a wonderful lunch. Dad was sporting his new fedora that he got for his birthday. I'm diggin' the new look...the fedora and the new facial hair. I wonder if i could pull off the fedora??



Here is dad with the new fedora...



Here are mom and dad about to head home...

On the music front...well, there was no practice this morning. Personal emergency got in the way...but last i heard everyone is okay. Some just a little stressed out. I should hit the studio tonight to make up for the loss of jam time.

Hope you had a good Sunday...

2 comments:

JS77 said...

that is a nice look for your dad,i hope you all had a good visit.

i also hope everyone in the band is okay. happy sunday!!!

Joshua said...

I didn't even recognize your dad - if he ever needs it he has a nice superhero alternate identity all ready to go.