Don't you love Texas weather? Don't answer that...it was a rhetorical question. Today's warming trend made my house a little warmer. So, i broke a sweat workin' out in the studio. It was almost miserable in there. It wasn't my best day in the studio. I was just a bit off on everything. At least i was consistent.
Along the same lines as sweating, i've been thinkin' about getting a Wii. I think some Wii parties would be fun. But, i must be careful...cause i know if get a Wii, my studio time will dwindle far below what i would like. So, it's probably a good thing that the Wii is hard to get ahold of...I'm sure i'll get the Wii at some point...
How are you doing with your New Year's resolutions/goals?
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i am doing fantastically with my goal!!!!!!!!!! my book is coming along quite easily,now if i could find a trusted critic?????? hmmmmmmm......
How about that new car??? I think you should get that before a Wii.
BTW, what's up with word verification? yuck!
-Rob
Post a Comment