Monday, January 14, 2008

An Audience

The studio got an audience today. Frances Ethel Gumm, aka Judy Garland, arrived today. I ordered this fabulous print from art.com with a nice 20% coupon for a reasonable price. I'm fairly pleased with the outcome. I didn't order an anti-glare glass for it...but i thought i did...oh well.





Judy is a nice addition. She doesn't scrutinize...she doesn't wince when i strike the wrong note...she listens contently...she gazes in awe...she is...my...audience. Well, for now. I guess Bowie is my audience too...but he sometimes runs away (on account that he is neurotic).

Practice continues to go well. I didn't get in as much practice today as i wanted. But i did learn some more material...so i consider today's practice a success. I find that some things are just coming easier to me...and i like that. Unfortunately, i didn't get to work on FR material...hopefully i'll get a chance to work on some FR material tomorrow.

The world is your audience...let them hear you...

3 comments:

JS77 said...

judy is beautiful in this picture,GREAT CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

it looks fantastic in the studio too!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Very Cool!

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

very nice. I have a special lace in my heart for her!