Things aren't quite as hot, but the humidity is killer. The air was so saturated yesterday that i could wring out some water droplets from the piece of paper i carried from one building to another. The same has been occurring on a daily basis for quite some time now. When do i find the time to mow my lawn? I don't. The yard is getting quite tall. The forecast doesn't look too great for the next week or so. Rain, rain, and more rain. Seattle called...it wants its weather back.
Now, the rain, while gloomy, is keeping the temps down a bit. And my electricity bill appreciates that.
Well, i've got an early day tomorrow...console calls. I hope to relax tomorrow after putting in my 50+ hours. Then it's back to more reading. Seventeen days left before we launch. I'm making good progress on my planning, but there is much to finish.
I'm starting to look forward to the end of the mission. Then i can relax ... A LOT. I've got some shoes to buy! And a brother and sister-in-law to visit! Perhaps an old buddy to visit near Tahoe. Guess we'll see how things go in a month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment