I am uber-busy at work. I preparing for not one flight, but two flights. My lead flight is going to launch here in around 19 days. The next flight, Melissa's lead flight, is taking up some of my time with simulations. I really don't have the time to devote to the Melissa's flight, so there will be a cram session following my flight.
Today was a good day in terms of getting a lot of work done. And I got a lot of work done. There is still much work to be done, but i feel accomplished on what i did today. Tomorrow will bring another day of hard work on my flight. But i will be that much closer to feeling like i am ready to fly.
So, the new rule is...if you are the lead on a flight, you get the next flight off. Ok, it not that easy...but it would be nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That use to be the rule.
Post a Comment