It turns out that i don't make a very good guitar tech. I bought some new pickups for the black guitar and decided that i'd try to install them myself. Well, something i picked up from my dad, i took the thing apart without taking a close look at how it goes together. I didn't take very good notes, so there are a there are a few wilres that i'm not sure which set of knobs it goes to. Nothing terrible will happen if i get the wires mixed up...the switch will just work backwards. But that's not the big issue. I'm losing my patience with all the soldering that i need to do. Perhaps i don't have the equipment. i've only managed to get a few solders done...part of it is i don't have enough hands to make it work...and i'm working in a confined place. Well, i lost my patience...so i'm giving up for the night. Tomorrow, i've got some spaceflight work to do...then i'll try to complete the guitar upgrade project.
Hopefully, i can give you a good report on the progress of the guitar upgrade tomorrow.
I'll recharge my patience...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment