Monday, July 02, 2007

L-36

Thirty six days remain before my flight. A lot of forward progress was made at work today. I just put the iPod on and got into a pretty good rhythm. I didn't venture too far out of my office today...in fact, i don't plan on venturing too far out of the office at all this week. Too much work to be done. To get useful work done, i pretty much had to ignore my email today. So, if you sent me an email today and i didn't respond...i'm sorry. I hope it wasn't important.

I'm hoping to make a lot more progress tomorrow. I think i may have be able to catch up on one of my tasks. I still have many other tasks to tackle, but i'll feel much better once i get this thorn out of my side. Granted, i'll feel super good once the flight is over with a successful outcome.

Since i'm working the next 3 flights, i won't get a real reprieve until the new year. I'll be in Moscow in December...ooh so cold. Now, i hope that flight goes on time...it only gets colder in Russia in January/February.

All in a job...

No comments: