...one of those weeks! It was only an hour ago that i got home from work. I suspect that i won't even get home until 9pm or so every night this week. Twelve hour days are going to get old fast. I sure hope that i can get some work done amongst all the meetings and such. I'm not getting anywhere with my proficiency. Looks like there is gonna be some more weekend work.
On a good note, the pumpkins album comes out tomorrow. Need to find some time to run out and get the CD. I could order it on iTunes, but i'd rather have the whole package with this band -- one of my favorites.
If you don't hear from me, i'm not trying to ignore you...i'm just busy. Believe me, i'm thinkin' about you...
...let the tiredness commence...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment