1) Today was my work anniversary. I've been employed with the space program and Barrios Technology for 7 years now. Starting to feel old again... It's been a great 7 years in the work force. I've accomplished a lot and there are more accomplishments to come. It's great to have one of the most unique jobs in the world.
2) Last night was the "traditional" celebration of the 4th of July. Tradition was broken this year since Rob, Melissa, and Luke are out of town. Traditionally (starting in 2001) we have held the 4th of July celebrations at the Green residence. The Parris' graciously decided to host this years celebration. I will say that the Greens missed out on great time. I'm still paying for last night's fun... Here's a picture of the group... Ahhh...good times.
3) Excitement builds. The new Smashing Pumpkins' album Zeitgeist will hit stores on Tuesday (7/10/07). This is the first new material since 2000. Seven years is a long time to wait for new material...but it is sure to be awesome. The first single is great...vintage pumpkins with a mix of Zwan.
4) I think there was something else i was going to say, but i haven't the slightest idea what it was...My mind is full of a lot of things...wouldn't you like to know what's in there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on 7 years!
Post a Comment