Today is considered a lucky day by some. 07-07-07. I guess we'll see how it turns out. But for now, it's not so lucky for me. You see, i'm not watching saturday morning cartoons this morning. I am actually doing work related stuff. I've mentioned how timing and me just can't see eye to eye. Well, here's another instance of impeccable timing. My proficiency is due by the end of the month. Every 18 months, all certified flight controllers have to go through their proficiency to maintain their certified status. Doing your proficiency means doing A LOT of reading. Basically going back and re-reading nearly EVERYTHING. It usually takes a full week's worth of work to get done, if not more. I can't spare a week's worth of time to do this with 13A.1 looming in the near future - 30 days away in fact. So, i have to use any available time to get this done. I know, it's a sad existence. But hopefully this sad existence will come to a close by the end of August. I will still be busy, but just not as much as i am right now.
Well, it's back to reading...
Have a lucky 07-07-07!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment