Why do the weekends seem to be so short? Work starts up again tomorrow. Actually, i've been doing a little work over the weekend. The good news is if everything goes on time, i'll be relaxing a month from now. There may be some residual clean up work to attend to, but the majority of the work will be done.
I've got a case of "new-car-itis". I don't know if i can wait till the december time frame for a new vehicle. Actually, i'll probably have to wait till the new year, since i'll be in Moscow in December. Hopefully i won't have to get on a waiting list. I don't know if i have enough patience for that. My patience is being tested as it is.
I was able to get the backyard mowed today before the rains came. I was also able to grill up some hamburgers. Then the rains came. I think there may be some respite from the rains for the next few days. That just means it's going to get hot!
Hope you enjoyed your short weekend!? Have a good week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment