Monday, June 04, 2007

Studio Gear Acquisition Complete

Well, i am done acquiring gear for my studio. Today i bought the monitor stands and the audio interface. I bought some cheaper monitor stands to spend a little more on the audio interface, which i spent a little more than i wanted. I think (i hope) this is the interface that i've been looking for. If it lives up to everything it says it can do, then i think i can not only use it in my studio, but i can take it with me where ever we jam. It'll take me a little while to learn how to use it, but that was expected anyway. My goal is to have the studio functional in two weeks, with another month to learn how to configure the audio interface and use the software. I hope to have the computer configured the way i want it by the weekend. It's gonna take a while to get all the configurations right.

Now all that's left is to do all the cosmetic updates to the studio.

No comments: