Monday, June 25, 2007

Gooey & Fat

Tonight i put down the guitar and picked up a mixing bowl and spatula. I made some gooey deliciousy chocolatey, peanut buttery brownies. No, not from scratch...i'm not quite that motivated or talented. But a gooey brownie with a nice cold glass of milk...mmmmm...now that hit the spot. I feel fat now. Perhaps i should start working out or something.

Uggh. Can someone help me find it? What is it exactly? It's that switch that turns off the mind. I couldn't sleep last night...the mind kept working...overtime for some reason. Maybe it was that Rockstar drink that i had earlier in the day? Whatever the reason, i couldn't sleep.

I'm starting to catch the shoe bug. All you ladies know what i'm talking about. Don't be surprised if you see me in some new kicks in the near future. To really cash in, i'd need to make a trip to San Antonio...

No comments: