I surprised myself today. I woke up earlier than i had planned...but i got about 8 hours of sleep so that was pretty good. So, i got more done today than i thought i would. Started the day off by doing a little cleaning, did the dishes, vacuumed the living room, threw away some computer boxes, mowed the backyard, shredded some documents played a little guitar and paid a few bills. I declare this a pretty productive day.
The evening was spent at the bowling alley. It's been ages (years) since i've last bowled and it was a lot of fun. Rob, Melissa, Luke, Josh and Lisa joined in the festivities. Unlike most other bowling alleys, this one wasn't filled with smoke...yet there was that familiar smell of oil and shoe spray. A new twist to bowling was bowling against the clock. We got the lanes by the hour, not by the game. So as we were nearing the end of our second game, we were racing against the clock. This added dimension made the game a little more exciting. It was good to see that my bowling skills that i learned so many years ago were still with me. We never did finish that last frame...we ran out of time. Definitely good times...
I'm not sure what's in store for tomorrow...do you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should be thinking about the PBA.
Post a Comment