Thursday, June 07, 2007

Horelica House of Music -- It's Ladies Night!

I know, it's been awhile since the last Horelica House of Music. Sorry, i have been occupied with other projects. Yes, i'm posting this from work, but it is during an LOS (Loss of Signal), so i'm good. When i left for work i didn't have an internet connection and i wanted to get this post out before going home in case i didn't have a connection. So, without further ado, here are tonight's ladies...

Sarah McLachlan. Beautiful lady with a beautiful voice...need i say more?




Kelly Clarkson. America's first idol! Another beautiful lady with a beautiful voice. Her new stuff is a little edgier and darker. Me likey.



I was reminded of these two ladies whilst watching "The Tube". The Tube is actually what MTV was and should be. It's a show on the HD channels that plays nothing but music videos! There are a few commercials here and there, but this is what MTV should be...not that travesty it is now. So, when nothing else is on, i turn the tube over to "The Tube"!

Well, it's time to get back to work. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Joshua said...

Great choices!

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

Todd.... Gosh.. well, I guess I never knew you had it in you to have this music in your collection... :)

-R