Tuesday, June 05, 2007

One Track Mind

Lately, i've had a one track mind. I'm normally not so focused on one item. I usually can divide my attention to multiple things/people. I've been concentrating so much on getting my studio together that several things have kinda slipped my mind.

1) My flight (STS118/13A.1) is less than TWO MONTHS away. When did that happen? I have so much work to do yet. I've been some what of a recluse lately...spending the majority of my time in my office...not venturing out too far. I suspect it will only get worse over the next month and a half or so. Must build in some time to relax...help me relax.

2) Get better soon, Granny. Granny's been in the hospital the last few days with a case of Salmonella. Last word is that she's doing much, much better than the last few days. Get better soon!! I love you!

Ok, back to the studio. Yep, i'm still working on that computer. I can't quite get it to do what i want it to do. I'll continue to work at it for a little while longer. If i can't figure it out, i'll just deal with what i've got...then i can see if my new equipment actually works.

1 comment:

Reichert said...

maybe we should come visit more :)