Why in the heck didn't you tell me sooner?! There are only 42 days left until space shuttle Endeavour (STS 118)lifts off from the Florida east coast space port. I'm quite the clueless one these days and sometimes need a little help to "get" certain things. It wasn't until today when i passed the lead shuttle flight director for STS118 in the hall, that i realized that the sand in the hour glass was falling rather quickly. He greeted me with the words, "42 days to go."
I have a ton of work to do. Secretly, i kinda thrive on this. Those of you that know me best, know that i do my best work under pressure. Translation: i'm lazy for a little while, then i hit panic mode and get my butt in gear...things get done. And usually done right. I hope it all works out in the end.
Following my flight, i hope to take a small vacation. Not sure what i'll do or not do, but i hope to take at least a week off. I need the break! Anyway...that's step 726 on the list...and i'm working on step 9.
So, be blunt if you have to...i'm kinda dense these days...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment