
Ha. Perhaps not the post you were expecting...
After several days of contemplating, i think i am going to wait for this vehicle to come out. Expected to debut in December. Now, of course, tomorrow i could change my mind. For now, i shall continue my savings plan and with my flight controller bonus coming in december, i might be able to put down a sizable portion on this vehicle.
Here is a fairly decent article (not much information has been released thus far) on the Infiniti EX Concept. Now, since this is a concept, not every feature will make it to the production vehicle. From the different readings on line, this vehicle is 90% production ready, which means 10% will change. I already expect that the LCD panel roof will not make it. But there are some great features to this vehicle. Size-wise, this vehicle is about 2 inches smaller in lenght, width, and heigth than the Nissan Murano (one of the other vehicles on my list).
Just to complete the post here are a host of pictures of the concept vehicle...inside and out.
I'm sure i'll keep you up to date on my new car purchase plans.
4 comments:
Nice Car!
looks like an old person car.
I like it, but I think it is because it looks like the Murano and that is on my list of cars too. How do the two compare, option-wise (I know I know, Infiniti vs. Nissan...but you could save a whole lotta dough!).
Post a Comment