Saturday, May 05, 2007

I Hate Hollywood

Ok...that may be a little harsh. I just needed a title. This morning i went to see Spider-Man 3 with Josh & Lisa and Cory & Erin. Well, for those of you who know my story and have seen the movie will recognize that there were some "uncomfortable" scenes. Those scenes were all too familiar and brought back some suppressed memories. Nothing like seeing it on a big screen. I will admit, that was a bit of a shock to the system. I definitely did not expect that...
Aside from that, the movie was still somewhat entertaining. There aren't many movies out there that i absolutely hate, so it's not unusual that i liked the movie. Topher Grace still reminds me of Eric Forman...and it's good to see that Kirsten is still a cutie.

Well, i've got some cleaning and music to work on...and somewhere out there, a margarita awaits me...

No comments: