Ok, so, my imagination has been running wild lately. More often than not, this usually sets me up for disappointment. So, i'm trying not to get too excited. What is my imagination conjuring up, you ask? Many things actually, but the item of interest for this post is my "future" studio. I need to find a way to spend more time in there. I think i have the answer.
One of the ideas i've been thinking about is to repaint the room. I'm thinking a nice deep red (or some shade of red). But my sheer laziness might prevent that from happening. Plus, i'd have to paint the ceiling too...
The other idea i'd like to do is put a nice plush leather love seat in there. It'd have to be a love seat, for there isn't that much room in there. And should i have any guests in the studio, i'd want them to be comfortable. So, if you know where i can get a rather inexpensive (p)leather love seat, please let me know.
Of course, i've been scouring the internet for a good set of monitors and computer based recording devices. There are several packages out there, but i want to make sure i get quality stuff. And with memorial day sales coming up at Frys, i might look at building a computer as well.
So, that pretty much sums up my ideas for my studio. I do have a few other tricks up my sleeve, but i'll save those for a later date. I'm thinking that would make a nice cozy studio that could accommodate Finding Reason, if we aren't at Groovy B studios. Although, the primary purpose of my studio would be for me to practice my material and record any ideas that pour from my fingertips. I doubt that Finding Reason would do any real recording here, but it would be available if we needed it.
Well, that's about all for tonight...i'm going back to daydreaming...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
speaking of building stuff, I´m working on building an office in my bedroom. I need a desk, ink for the printer I borrowed and an internet connection. Unfortunately I have to wait a month for the internet connection because this is freaking colombia and everything is slow. cheers
Post a Comment