Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A Great Travesty/A Great Birthday

The internet was down at my house today!! Such a travesty!! I was not able to give you something to read. I'm sorry. I hope that the internet has been restored. Although, i won't have much time to even use it tomorrow (er...today) with my current schedule.

Yesterday was a wasted day for me...trying to sleep shift and not getting much done around the house...i feel like such a slacker sometimes.

I want to wish Josh a happy birthday today! A great birthday! Looking forward to the celebration tomorrow night! I hope i won't be too sleepy.

Speaking of sleepy...it's 3am, and i can feel the effects of wanting sleep. I'm a little bit silly right now...although it's not conveyed very well via the written word. I can be entertaining when i'm silly...too bad you are all asleep! Oh well, relief will be here in about 4 hours...and i'll be in bed in about 5 or 6 hours...and if the internet is working at my house, you might get another post from me later today...but don't hold your breath...unless that is something you do as a hobby...then go right ahead...told you...silly...

No comments: