I attended my first Astros game of the '07 season tonight. Moose had an extra ticket and asked if i wanted to go. It was a great game! The Astros hadn't won in ten games...
The bats came alive in tonight's game...saw 2 triples (almost 3) by the Astros. The Astros had a combined 17 strikeouts, with Woody Williams earning 9 of those in a great 5 inning performance. Final score was 10 to 2.
I am taking a well deserved and needed day off tomorrow. I pulled in nearly 60 hours this week and am really tired. Too tired to download the pictures from the game.
Finding Reason is scheduled to do some studio work tomorrow...no, not in my studio, but at Groovy B Studio.
I must be tired, cause this post does not flow very well. Tomorrow i'll work on my studio computer for a while...maybe go to the Infiniti dealership and guitar center. Maybe mow the backyard. Maybe clean the house? I dunno. If you wanna do something, give me a call!
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe you should go to all the games! Then, they will always win.
Post a Comment