Ok, i know that last post was a little disturbing, but i thought it was strange enough to be funny. Now on to something a little less disturbing.
I spent a few hours doing some guitar work tonight. Good news is i still feel really comfortable with Love-Hate and Delusion. I did feel a little better with Blue Devils. But i've had that feeling before. Just got to keep at it.
I will probably start to build my home studio since i've put my car purchase on hold. All i really need right now is a good set of monitors and a good guitar interface. I can build a new computer along the way. For now the laptop will work for what i need.
First things first, i need to start clearing out the office to get non-essential items out of there. That way i'll have some room to move about and set up the studio/office like i want it. Of course it'll never be like i want it in this house.
And i'm super excited...today, the first single of the new Smashing Pumpkin's album was released to iTunes. Yep, it's no secret that i'm a huge smashing pumpkins fan...you can bet that Tarantula is on the iPod. For those of you that like old style pumpkins...they're back. The first single is vintage pumpkins...i'm excited to hear the rest of the album...unfortunately it doesn't go on sale until july...until then...i shall get by with my current pumpkin's collection.
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment