Yes, it's been awhile since the last installment of Horelica House of Music. A recent visit to the iTunes store helped increase the Horelica music collection. I bought the Boston iTunes Essentials album...which is a collection of the best Boston songs...not sold elsewhere in stores (on one complete album that is). The particular iTunes essentials album had songs off of three Boston albums (Boston, Third Stage, and Don't Look Back)

Oh, and who can forget Poison. Ahh...the time of the big hair bands. If you bought stock in hairspray in the 80s, you are probably comfortably retired by now...you can thank all the big hair bands out there...and this is one of the bands that helped you get there.
2 comments:
Man, I have that Poison album in my jeep right now! Downloaded one of their songs for the ringtone on my cell phone too! NICE! "Don't need nothing, but a good time..." hahaha
I just got the album "Queen, Live at Wimblee stadium." I gotta say, that cd is awesome... Freddy Mercury has the crowd putty in his hands. He had the crowd singing and everything. Good listen.
Post a Comment