Finding Reason finally got together for a fairly productive jam session over at Groovy B studios. It's been weeks since we've had a jam session. I think the last one was probably more than a month ago.
I learned parts of our new song. Like "Blue Devils", i didn't have anything to do with this one...now i just need to learn "Dark Road" through and through. Speaking of "Blue Devils" we played it tonight...we made it through it. It was rough, but i'm doing much, much better with it. I only messed up in a few places. But, i'll keep at it. Just gotta keep practicing.
The first piece of the studio was ordered today. I picked up some Alesis monitors. The Alesis monitors are the same brand used in Groovy B studios.
Well, i feel really good about tonight's jam session, and with that, i'm going to bed.
Since i work this weekend, you might see several posts from me (hey, maybe one on the hour every hour...for 13 hours?). Probably not, but keep on the lookout for something from me in the future...
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This time I thought monitors were like a "computer monitor".
Post a Comment