Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A Year has Passed

It's been just over a year since i was certified as an ADCO. I was officially certified on Jan 27, 2006. It's hard to believe that a year has already passed. I believe i was ADCO 18 (or the 18th cerfified ADCO). We are currently at ADCO 21 with ADCO 22 and ADCO 23 coming soon. The good news there is that we have more people supporting console which means that our console work load will decrease some...assuming we don't lose anyone that is already certified. And it is possible that we will lose a certified person to the opening for our group lead. Well...that's about it from the work front...

...where have i been? well, i've been busy with rockstar practice. I want to make damn sure that i am ready for the show. I am confident that we'll do at least one song. I am hopeful that we'll get to do two at the show. And the word got out that Finding Reason will be a special guest at the party (previously we were just "special guests".) So the excitement builds...

3 comments:

Joshua said...

Happy ADCO Anniversary!

-ADCO XVI (Class of '03)

Erin said...

Hooray for more ADCOs! And Hooray for being more than "special guests"!

-ADCO XXIX (we hope)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your anniversary. I hope this next year flies by at work for you too.